Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dark Crescent Sisterhood -- NEW release dates

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas & that the New Year has started wonderfully for you all. The holidays are always a busy time, and writing has kept me from posting regularly as well. I hope I'm forgiven :o)

NEWS:
Due to scheduling issues, that have now been resolved, I have NEW release dates for the continuing stories of the DCS series. The NEW release dates are...

  1. CAPTIVE SPIRIT -- November 23, 2010
  2. CAPTIVE SOUL -- December 28, 2010
  3. CAPTIVE HEART -- January 25, 2011

Still a bit of time yet, but I think everyone will find they were worth the wait. Any changes in the schedule again -- and I only hope that if there is a change, it will be with sooner release dates -- I'll keep everyone posted asap. Keep your fingers crossed that there will be no further delays!!

I always love to hear from my readers. Feel free to email me anytime at windsoranna@yahoo.com

I wish everyone a wonderful year ahead!

Stay safe, stay warm and be happy.

Anna
www.annawindsor.net

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anna :)

Not going to lie, was totally bummed when I found out we were going to have to wait a little longer, so I'm very excited to see that this trilogy will be coming out this year. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Bela.

Hope the holidays were good to you and your family. They were for mine. Thanks for the update and please don't stop writing. You write FABULOUS stories!!!

MaDonna Lemmen said...

Oh thats a ways :( But I bet it will be worth it. I came across Bound by Flame at my local Goodwill store and it seemed like it would be a good book. Got home and searched and found it was second in the series, so I got the other 2 from the library here... Oh my goodness, I wasnt even that far into the book and I was hooked :) The second book, I cried so much lol, I LOVED IT. So full of emotions. The third was my favorite. I loved all three books and cant wait for the next one. To me you are the best author Ive ever read ♥ Im going to buy the other 2 books to add to my collection. They will definitely be re-read :)

Unknown said...

I'm getting excited.. the first of the 3 is coming out in just a couple weeks. I sooooooo can't wait to read it!

Kell Bell said...

I just completed the 1st three books in the DCS series and I totally loved them- couldn't put them down! I can't wait to read the next three! Please keep writing about these characters!

LColeman said...

do you have any books coming out this year?

MaDonna Lemmen said...

I'm anxiously waiting for her reply too lol :)

MaDonna Lemmen said...

I would really love to get in contact with the author. I tried writing to her email but had no luck. I would really love to know if she writes under another name.

Unknown said...

I would really love for the series to confine and for Dio to find love also

Unknown said...

I hope that a books comes out about Dio and her quest to find love and acceptance

Unknown said...

is Dio ever going to have her own book?