Saturday, April 11, 2009

News -- MORE Sibyls

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!


I'm happy to share with you that there are indeed more Sibyls on the way! I'm guessing this is good news ? *g* I'm THRILLED that there will be three more titles.

Titles & release dates (release dates are always subject to change)
CAPTIVE SPIRIT (September 29, 2009)
CAPTIVE HEART (October 27, 2009)
CAPTIVE SOUL (November 24, 2009)

The books are already available at Amazon for Pre-Order!!!

Keep an eye on my website for future updates. I hope I have covers to share soon!

Have a safe and happy Easter!

Anna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!! I am so excited to hear this news! I have been waiting wondering when the newest Sibyls stories would be hitting the stores!

Hope you had a great holiday with your family :) Again, thanks for the great news!!!

Unknown said...

Got so excited I forgot to add to my comment... can you tell us who which Sibly will be in each book. You and I have talked before and you had said that Bela would probably kick off the new series and that Andy would probably have her story told after she had time to heal... just wondering if you can say who will be in each book :)

Anna Windsor said...

Michele;

I'm glad you're looking 4wd to the next Sibyls. It's wonderful to hear.
Bela's story is first, Camille's and then Andy's.

The wait won't be too long! I'm anxious too!

TTYS
Anna

Beautiful Celtic Rose said...

I can't wait to see what happenes to Andy. I have been wondering about her since the first book Bound by Shadow. I'm rereading all the Bound by books before the new ones come out and I can't wait to get my hands on the New ones.